In a remote location west of Brooks, Alberta, scientist Gordon Freeman discovered a Sun Temple that pre-dates Stonehenge. According to Freeman, it was constructed some 5000 years ago by the Oxbow People, and contains a solar calendar like ours, but slightly more accurate. He states that the site also contains a detailed lunar calendar. During field work in England from 1986 to 2006, Freeman found striking similarities between the surface geometries of Stonehenge and this site, findings which have far-reaching historical implications.
They thought it was an incomplete map carving of the North American continent….nothing west of the Cascades…. most of Florida gone…. a huge channel from from Mexico Gulf to the Great Lakes. It was carved in stone…at least 5000 years ago. And archeologist have found 26 of the same stone carvings on the huge area strewn with pieces of carved stone.
The Solar calendar deciphered by Dr. Freeman contains fractal geometry that is a sort of count-down. On the Autumn Solstice in 2012 the calendar accelerates at the ration of 3.14159 or Pi. This Up-Count phenomena last about 3 months until the Winter Solstice of Dec 21, 2012.
10 Important Points in Canada’s Stonehenge
- Genius existed on the North American Great Plains 5000 years ago. Genius existed around the world, independent of longitude, as it does now.
- In southern Alberta a 5000-year-old Temple to the Sun, Moon and Morning Star has been discovered. It is a complex, lace-like pattern of stones extending over an area of about thirty square kilometres (equivalent to about 35 x 35 city blocks).
- The Temple contains a calendar, a solar calendar like ours. The calendar is so accurate that it exposed a deception in the revision of our (European) calendar by Pope Gregory XIII in AD 1582.
- The Temple also contains a lunar calendar that marks the monthly cycle of visible Moon shapes, and the nineteen-year cycle of Full Moon rise and set positions on the horizon near the Solstice times.
- Stonehenge in England contains the same solar and lunar calendars as the Temple in Alberta. The Stonehenge calendars are about seven centuries younger than the ones in Canada.
- The solar and lunar calendars in Stonehenge are entwined with exquisite artistry. They are displayed here for the first time in history.
- A Sun Temple with a solar calendar has been discovered on Preseli Mountain in Wales. Preseli Mountain is the source of the “Bluestones” in Stonehenge. The Temple on Preseli Mountain might be contemporary with the Temple in Alberta. It is intriguing that the Temples are at nearly the same latitude and separated by a continent and an ocean.
- New light has been shone on the King Arthur legends. They might be rooted in myths 3000 years older than previously thought.
- Colour photographs and maps clearly illustrate Freeman’s findings throughout Canada’s Stonehenge.
- The same accurate solar calendar exists on Fajada Butte in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico.